Join a progressive organization to provide the space, resources and community that supports start-ups, entrepreneurs, local businesses and creative minds in the Pittsburgh region.
Beauty Shoppe is seeking a dynamic professional to serve as the Community Operations Manager for a brand new co-working space in Pittsburgh. The ideal candidate for this position is an outgoing leader who can manage the space, initiate and foster vendor relationships and engage current and potential members in conversation about how we can meet their needs and help their businesses flourish. This self-directed individual can then implement that feedback through exemplary services, events and amenities.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Providing exceptional customer service and operational leadership within the space
- Driving sales within the space by conducting tours, answering inquiries and conducting community outreach
- Delivering prompt and thoughtful responses and solutions to members both verbally and in writing
- Providing oversight of all physical space operations, amenities and member service infrastructure
- Collaborating with the central office while remaining autonomous in managing the space
- Serving as brand advocate and playing an integral role in developing the community through feedback from members
- Supervising support staff in maintaining the presentation of the space and ensuring efficient opening and closing daily
- Fostering relationships with key vendors to provide services and amenities
- Coordinating and performing basic maintenance services as needed within the space
- Collaborating with the leadership team on deliverables, leadership and growth of the location
- Engaging the immediate and greater Pittsburgh community in order to promote internal programming and development of the entrepreneurial growth of the region
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Exhibit an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service
- Bring 5+ years of service sector experience
- Previous experience in hospitality or property management is a plus
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in business, hospitality management or a related field
- Employ exemplary communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrate proficient utilization of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to utilize and support technology within the space
At Beauty Shoppe we encourage you to bring your whole self to work. We encourage you to be yourself fully, and to allow no distance between personal expectations of space, place and people, and professional expectations of the same. We are a friendly place where people feel welcomed into something larger than themselves, without having to compromise who they are.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to join this exciting organization to change the way the community works? We look forward to you joining our team!