INPAX Academy of Personal Protection exists to provide the training, tools and tradecraft necessary to change the way people think and live in the world, and as result, develop a sense of confidence and security that transcends and positively influences all aspects of their lives. INPAX is the region’s premier indoor firing range, retail outfitter, and personal security training academy – and we want you to join us!
We are currently recruiting for an individual to join our team as a Firearms Sales Consultant.
Do you …
- have an eye for detail and passion for maintaining exceptional customer service?
- want to contribute to an organization focused on providing a unique and industry-changing experience?
- bring enthusiasm to an organization striving to help people be their best?
- identify with core traits of: Integrity – Dependability – Initiative – Loyalty – Service?
Then this position may be for you!
General Description / Purpose
Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in selection and purchase of all products -firearms, firearms accessories, ammunition, memberships, courses and all club services (range time and firearms rentals).
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer inquiries.
- Knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, and goals.
- Ability to operate store equipment - cash registers, inventory scanners, telephones, paging system, security system, and range equipment.
- Ability to operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise - understand and be proficient in restricted and non-restricted sales, refunds/returns, consignment, gift cards, member and non-members use of the facilities.
- Understand and be proficient in firearms sales and forms as required by Federal and State and Local laws; Form 4473, Multiple Handgun Sale (MHS) Form, Call Procedures and Response Implications.
- Knowledge of gun rentals, range equipment and, basic gunsmithing.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Proven customer service and sales success.
- Self-motivated & exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products and telephone protocol.
- Complete an annual shooting qualification.
- Ability to legally obtain a Pennsylvania Concealed Weapons Permit within the 90-day probationary period.
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of retail experience
Physical Job Requirements
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle, carry and move items up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions.
- Ability to hear and respond appropriately to range commands.
INPAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.